HOW IT WORKS
- Members contribute R50 per month, payable in advance.
- The total contribution for the month is divided as follows: 50% directly to Holy Redeemer Parish Special Project Fund and 50% to be used as prize money for the monthly draw.
- The prize money will depend on the amount received for the month i.e., the more members the bigger the prizes.
- We would like to assume that the current members will continue into the following year or month when that time comes.
- Existing members will retain their present numbers.
- New members please complete download a registration form here and place either in the collection plate or return to the Parish Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you choose to put your contribution into the Collection Plate, please place it in a separate envelope marked clearly for The 100 Club, together with your name and the month. If it is not marked clearly, it might not get to The 100 Club and could become part of the ordinary Sunday collection.
WHAT TO DO
Download a registration form here, print, complete and email or hand in at the Parish Office.
Choose a method to pay:
Annually in advance (R600) 6 monthly advance (R300)
Quarterly in advance (R150) Monthly in advance (R50)
- Stop Order
- Direct deposit
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
The first Friday of each month three numbers are drawn under close scrutiny and we then have the pleasurable task of phoning you, some time during the following week with the good news of your win. How you choose to spend it thereafter becomes your pleasure.
BE IN IT TO WIN IT
Please have your contributions in by the end of each month to be in the prize winning draw.
For further information contact Lydia – 0836018564.