Weekend Mass Times
- Saturday 06:00 PM
- Sunday 07:00 AM, 09:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 06:00 PM
- French Mass 03:00 PM (every Sunday except the fifth Sunday, if there is one)
Daily Mass Times
- 06:15 AM and 08:30 AM (Mon. to Fri.), Sat – 08:30 AM
- 1st Friday of Month: Extra Mass at 06:00 PM
- Public Holidays – Mass at 08:30 AM only
- Monday – Friday 09:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday 07:30 PM
Novena petitions and thanksgivings are read out and prayed for at Novena – submit your petitions online
Sacrament of Reconciliation – Confession Times
- Thursday 07:00 PM – 07:30 PM
Saturday 09:00 AM – 09:30 AM and 05:00 PM – 05:55 PM
Sacrament of Baptism
- Parents and Godparents must attend Baptismal Instruction before baptism will take place. Instruction takes place on the 2nd Saturday of each month at 02:00 PM in the Parish Centre.
- Baptism will take place on the 3rd Sunday of each month after 11:00 AM mass.
- All parents to contact the Parish Office before attending.
Sacrament of Marriage
- According to archdiocesan regulations, the Parish Priest must be informed of the intention to marry at least 6 months prior to the wedding date.
- All couples are required to complete a course of instruction or an engaged encounter weekend before their marriage will be solemnised.
- Please contact the Parish Office to make an appointment to see the Parish Priest.
- The priests of this parish are not available for venue weddings.