Jesus said, “I have come to set the Earth on fire, and how I wish it were already blazing.” – Luke 12:49
Three things are necessary for us to grow spiritually:
- Read Scripture
- Pray about and meditate on it
- Do (Action)
The Prayer and Life Workshop shows you how to pray the Bible – using different prayer methods – and make it indispensable in your daily life.
We are encouraged to keep a daily sacred half hour and
What, When and Where?
The course is run over 16 weeks, comprising of 2-hour classes each week.
We will host the introduction class on Wednesday 29 January 2019 at 11 AM – 12 PM at the Parish Centre at Most Holy Redeemer.
If you would like to know more about the course, please contact Pat Moolenschot.
Cell: 079 747 8762
Home: 021 712 9944
How God Works in our lives is what makes the gospel come alive to others. Just reading scripture alone is not enough to convince others.
What Prayer and Life Workshops have meant to others:
- “I am filling myself spiritually so that I can give again to others.”
- “I love the spiritual food I get each session.”
- “It has helped me incredibly in my daily life and struggles.”
- “I felt I had to come – I was ‘pushed’ into it.”