Weekend Mass Times
- Saturday 18h00
- Sunday 07h00, 09h00, 11h00, 18h00
- French Mass 15h00(2nd and 4th Sunday)
Daily Mass Times
- 06h15 and 08h30 (Mon. to Fri.), Sat. – 8h30
- 1st Friday of Month: Extra Mass at 18h00
- Public Holidays – Mass at 08h30 only
- Monday – Friday 09h00 – 22h00
- Thursday 19h30.
- Novena petitions and thanksgivings are read out and prayed for at Novena – submit your petitions online
Sacrament of Reconciliation – Confession Times
- Thursday 19h00 – 19h30
Saturday 09h00 – 09h30 and 17h00 – 17h55
Sacrament of Baptism
- Parents and Godparents must attend Baptismal Instruction before baptism will take place. Instruction on the 2nd and 3rd Saturday of each month at 2pm in the Parish Centre. Baptism will take place on the 3rd Sunday of each month after 11am mass. All parents to contact the Parish Office before attending.
Sacrament of Marriage
- According to archdiocesan regulations, the Parish Priest must be informed of the intention to marry at least 6 months prior to the wedding date. All couples are required to complete a course of instruction or an engaged encounter weekend before their marriage will be solemnised. Please contact the Parish Office to make an appointment to see the Parish Priest. The priests of this parish are not available for venue weddings.